The European Rowing Coastal and Beach Sprint Championships (ERCBSC) 2023 welcomes club rowers
and national teams to compete in a European competition with 3 formats :
- European Rowing Coastal Championships for clubs in 7 events
(CCW1X, CCM1X, CCW2X, CCM2X, CCMix2X, CCW4X+ & CCM4X+)
- European Rowing Coastal Championships for national teams in 3 events
(MCW1X, MCM1X & MCMix2X)
- European Rowing Beach Sprint Championships for national teams in 6 events
(CJW1x, CJM1x, CJMix2X, CW1X, CM1X & CMix2X)
Registrations will be made through the respective National Federations!!!!
- A maximum number of 5 club crews may be entered per member federation, per event for the club event.
This number may be adjusted by European Rowing and the Organizing Committee after the preliminary entry deadline 15 August , if required.
- A maximum of 2 national team crews may be entered per event for the European Rowing Coastal Championship events.
- A maximum of 1 national team crew may be entered per event for the European Rowing Beach Sprint Championships
Registrations are free of charge when it is for the national team crews.
The entry fee is 45 EUR per seat for the club events.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>For clubs: get in touch with your Federation to get the password.
Entries are closed
you can see the committed teams on the Time team website
All crews are required to confirm their entry at the crew Registration table at the venue. Crews that fail to confirm their entry will not be entered into the Draw.
Crew members and team officials will receive an accreditation card . Team Managers or Crew Captains will be required to bring photo identification (passport or international identification card) of all crew members to collect the accreditation cards for their crews. All competitors are required to carry their accreditation cards with them throughout the Championships.
Venue and course opening times
The venue will be open for accreditation and registration beginning from 12:00 hrs on Wednesday, 31st August. The course will be officially open for training from 09:00 on Thursday 31st August 2023. Training times will be arranged on a booking basis.
Information for teams about how they can contact the Boat Hire Providers
for the Endurance races
HOW TO RENT A BOAT ?
Place your order directly with the boat builder
Boats must be rented directly from the boat builder and not through the Organising Committee.
WHAT ABOUT OARS ?
There will be no independent oar rental suppliers at this regatta. Oars will be included in the rentals from the official boat suppliers.